- DMPTool Quick Start Guide for Researchers
- Persistent Identifiers (PIDs) – ORCID, ROR, DataCite
- Australian Microbiome Data Policy
- IOC Ocean Best Practice System | Data Management Best Practice
- “Finding Compromise on ABS & DSI in the CBD: Requirements & Policy Ideas from a Scientific Perspective” White Paper & Webinar Introduction
- Provisional Data Management Plan for DiSSCo
- Frictionless Data Pipelines for Ocean Science
- DART Project | DART Rubric for Assessment of NSF Data Management Plans
- Central Michigan University Library Data Management Resources
- Implementing Effective Data Practices: Stakeholder Recommendations for Collaborative Research Support, ARL
- NIST Research Data Framework
FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable)
These are links to resources about work relevant to FAIR Island. Links do not indicate endorsement.
The FAIR Island Project builds on many related initiatives.
- CDL’s NSF EAGER grant for machine- actionable DMPs
- Research Data Alliance DMP Common Standards Working Group
- Research Data Alliance Exposing Data Management Plans Working Group
- Research Organization Registry (ROR)
- DMPRoadmap (our shared codebase with the Digital Curation Center)
- GO FAIR USA
- Genomic Observatories MetaDatabase (GEOME)
- Sampling Nature RCN
Join the FAIR Island Newsletter
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.